Last updated: July 1, 2023
CREO CARDS INC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.creocards.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address.
Use of Data CREO CARDS INC uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain the Service, notify you about changes to our Service, allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so, provide customer care and support, provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service, monitor the usage of the Service, detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Disclosure Of Data CREO CARDS INC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of CREO CARDS INC, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, protect against legal liability.
Children's Privacy: Describe how you handle data from users under the age of 13 (or a different age if your location's laws specify something else). Make sure you comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) if you're in the US or have US visitors.
Contact Us: Provide contact information where users can reach out if they have questions about the policy.
GDPR Data Protection Rights If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. CREO CARDS INC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where CREO CARDS INC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) If you are a resident of California, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data is being collected about you.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Say no to the sale of personal data.
- Access your personal data.
- Request that your personal data be deleted.
- Equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights under this law.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.